- provides the user with an immersive 3D experience of their city.
- differs from the others available on the market due to the high quality of photogrammetric aerial data and its 3D rendering
- the system integrates information from different surveys (aircraft, drones, land) depending on the exploration of detail required.
- highly integrated exploration in a single environment that allows transitions from an air flight to a detailed view (FlyThrough) inside a monument or archaeological site of interest, with integration of narrating voice and possibility of defining ad hoc tourist itineraries
- the rendering and visualization system is available on different environments (locally installed sw, web browser, dedicated apps for different mobile OS, virtual reality (VR))
- flexible and customizable environment to meet specific customer needs
- further use for the technical offices of the administrations (cadastre, building abuses, urban planning), through interface with the most widespread CAD / BIM / GIS software
360° photo tour of the city of Cagliari